Contact us today about starting your project.
Option 1: Just getting started without any idea of what you'd like to do?
- Signup to receive emails with helpful information such as how to measure your kitchen & design inspiration. Once you have your room measurements, return here to submit your information.
Option 2: Already have your measurements*, photos & cabinet style?
- Once we have all of your information including your measurements, we'll send you a free complete quote with 3D layout.
- One of our experienced designers will contact you via phone or email within the next few days.
- An appointment can be scheduled with a designer for a free consultation. This can be with an optional screen share, telephone call or emails so you can work on your project when and how it is convenient for you.
- Have a quote from someone else? Include it with your submission.
*On site measuring and installation is not available. Note: For a more accurate quote, it is important that we receive the usable cabinet space for each wall. In some cases your wall length or width may be more than what you plan to install on that wall. Example: The total wall length may be 144" but you only have 96" of useable cabinet space. In this case, you would provide us with the 96" wall measurement.
By submitting this form you agree to receive future emails from E. C. Barton & Company and its subsidiaries, Barton's & Home Outlet. We do not share your information with third parties and you will only receive occasional emails from us. You may opt out at any time.
"We used the North Timber white cabinets to update our kitchen and give it a classic and clean look! We were so happy we were able to redo our kitchen with quality while staying within our budget!"
How To Measure For New Cabinets
In this short video we will outline the steps necessary to measure a room in your home in order to install new kitchen cabinets.