Chat with knowledgeable designers, from the comfort of your home!
We’ll ensure you have the kitchen or bath of your dreams with our FREE and simple process. All you’ll need are your measurements (details below). Our experienced designers will help you select your cabinets and use your measurements to create a complete 3D rendering of your kitchen or bath, will provide you with a quote for the cabinets and can help you place your order.
Marcel is from our Surplus Warehouse Charlotte, NC store. He has been with our company for over 10 years.
Russ is from our Bargain Outlet East Providence, RI store. He has been with our company for over 5 years.
Sean is from our Bargain Outlet Springfield, MA store. He has been with our company for over a year.
Summer is from our Home Outlet Lafayette, LA store. She has been with our company for over 2 years.
Step 3: Send Us Your Information
Please include your room measurements.
Contact us today about starting your project.
Option 1: Just getting started without any idea of what you'd like to do?
- Signup to receive emails with helpful information such as how to measure your kitchen and design inspiration. Once you have your measurements, come back and submit your information here for your free design and estimate.
Option 2: Already have your measurements, photos & cabinet style selected?
- Once we have your measurements, budget & cabinet style of interest, we'll send you a free complete quote with 3D layout.
- One of our experienced designers will contact you via phone or email within the next few days.
- An appointment can be scheduled for a real-time online consultation with screen share with our designers (or work with them via phone, email or in-store).
- Have a quote from someone else? Include it with your submission.
*On site measuring and installation is not available.
By submitting this form you agree to receive future emails from E. C. Barton & Company and its subsidiaries. We do not share your information with third parties and you will only receive occasional emails from us. You may opt out at any time.
Not ready to begin yet? Here's some helpful information:
Helpful how-tos and design ideas blog.
Master Your Kitchen Remodel
Free guide with 5 areas of focus.
Kitchen Design Gallery
Customer kitchen design photos.