We offer two convenient options:
- Home delivery of most items within a 30-mile radius of the store where purchased.*
- Free In-store pick-up of online purchases with loading assistance available (service available for both online and in-store purchases).
*Note: We are currently unable to offer expedited shipping options. See details below.
Home Delivery Service (Terms & Conditions)
$199.95 | Includes shipping and handling for home delivery up to 5 pallets to a dry exterior location within a 30-mile radius of the store where purchased. Speak with a customer service representative for a quote on shipments over 30 miles and/or over 5 pallets. Available on select items. See store for details.
Currently, we are unable to offer expedited shipping options.
All orders placed in-store for in-stock items by 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday can deliver within 2 business days. Orders placed for non-stock items or on a weekend, holiday, or after 3:00 p.m. may require additional delivery time. We recommend that you do not schedule your installer until you have received your product.
All deliveries will be coordinated with our outside carrier T-Force Final Mile. Once home delivery has been requested T-Force Final Mile will contact the customer directly to schedule the delivery appointment between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. If T-Force doesn’t contact the customer, the customer will need to call the store where the items were purchased.
Customer’s driveway must be of low grade and smooth surface (either paved or concrete) and suitable for a pallet jack. The product will be delivered to the closest porch, garage, or other dry area available without crossing the customer’s threshold. All deliveries are by appointment, arranged by T-Force delivery company and will require someone to sign for the merchandise upon arrival.
Missed appointments will be the financial responsibility of the customer. (re-delivery fee applied)
When the order arrives, the customer is to inspect the merchandise for accuracy and damage PRIOR to signing for possession. Do not let the driver leave before inspecting the delivery.
Upon arrival be sure to:
- Examine the shipment and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received from your sales order or order confirmation email.
- Notate any missing or damaged items on your delivery receipt and call the shipping store WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DELIVERY.
- Store flooring and cabinet material in the location where it to be installed once unloaded so that:
- Material acclimation can occur prior to installation
- It will reduce the number of times you will have to move the material
Return Shipments and Missed Appointments
The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs. E.C. Barton will charge applicable delivery fees to the customer for returned shipments. Missed appointments will require a return fee as well as a re-delivery charge.
Available in select locations only:
New Bedford, MA
E. Providence, RI
Currently E.C. Barton & Company's delivery service is only available to locations within a 30-mile radius of the store of purchase. To inquire about extended delivery options, please call your LOCAL STORE.
If your order has in-stock and Spend Less Express products the following can be arranged:
- Deliver in-stock items immediately with the remaining Spend Less Express products to be picked up in-store upon arrival of products from suppliers.
- Deliver in-stock items immediately and deliver Spend Less Express products in a separate shipment upon arrival of products from suppliers (requires an additional delivery fee).
- Hold in-stock items until both in-stock and Spend Less Express products can be delivered in a single shipment.
Currently, we are unable to provide home delivery for roll carpet and roll vinyl flooring.